After I return from my trip the aquarium have grown quite a bit. More then I expected but as well as the hair algae too unfortunately. So we did more water changes and also replace the activated carbon with Seachem Matrix Carbon. After a few days the hair algae have been reduce significantly. Now there's barely any vision unless you know where to look.
And as I'm writing this blog I've decided to add a pack of Seachem Phosguard in the filter as well.
Unfortunately I can't take any nice picture to update you guys as my camera have some nasty thing on it's sensor and the cleaning product that I've ordered have yet to arrive. I miss my camera.