Canine Tribute Chicken & Potato for Puppy 2.7kg
Regular price RM120.28 MYR
A comprehensive nutrition for puppies under one year while bringing food allergy into consideration. With 10% more tasty raw chicken than before, it's a taste hard to resist.
For a puppy to maintain a healthy growth is essential. To ensure the puppy receives the nutrition that it needs, Canine Tribute includes:
- Eggshell Calcium: An easily adsorb source of calcium, which helps to maintain healthy growth of bones and teeth in a growing puppy.
- Nucleotide: Building blocks of life that is normally found in *Mother's first milk, added to help the puppy to develop healthy.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: A source of DHA*EPA, for a healthy and lush, skin & coat.
- Lactobacillus (EC-12)* Oligosaccharides: Helps to maintain a healthy digestive system, a healthy digestive system = frimer stool, also a healthy digestive system = better ordor control. A healthy digestive system = better adsorption of nutrition which helps to maintain the growth of a healthy puppy.
- Heat-resistant Vitamin C: Helps to promote a healthy immune system and plays a role as antioxident for a growing healthy puppy. With a palatable taste of chicken meat.
With a palatable taste of chicken meat. Made wih real 'Never-frozen' raw chicken meat.
Fresh chicken, rice bran, potato(potato protein, sweet potato), chicken meal, animal fat, rice flour, beet pulp, potato flour, Alfalfa meal, vegetable fat, yeast extract, purified fish oil(DHA,EPA source), oligosaccharides, plant enzymes, glucose, brewer's yeast (A source of nueleotide), lactobacillus, minerals(Potassium dihydrogen phosphate, salt, dicalcium phosphate, unfried eggshell calcium, potassium choride, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium iodate, copper sulfate), vitamins(A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K, choline chloride, Calcium D-Pantothenic acid, Nicotinic Acid, D-Biotin Folic Acid), Amino Acids(DL-Methionine, L-Tryptophan), flavouring
- Crude Protein – More than 26.0%
- Crude Fat – More than 15.0%
- Crude Fiber – Less than 3.5%
- Ash – Less than 10%
- Moisture – Less than 10%
- Calcium – More than 1.2%
- Phosphorus – More than 1.0
- Vitamin A – More than 11,000IU/Kg
- Vitamin D – More than 1,100IU/Kg
- Vitamin E – More than 200IU/Kg
- Metabolic Energy: More than 340Kcal/100g