Key Features :
- As Bettas predominantly feed on insects and larvae in the wild, they will greatly benefit from the Black Soldier Fly content (#1 ingredient). This formula also contains shrimp, resulting in healthier, stronger, vibrant, and active fish.
- Contains up to 40%, nutrient-rich Black Soldier Fly Larvae (#1 ingredient)
High in multiple proteins (i.e. Whole Salmon – rich in Omega 3 and 6 for healthy skin, scales and fins)
- Fortified with essential vitamins, amino acids and minerals for a balanced daily diet
- Easily digestible
- Naturally palatable – a taste fish crave
- Slow sinking micro granule format (0.25-1.0 MM) – all fish can feed at their preferred depth
- Sustainably processed in small batches for quality control and maximum freshness
- No artificial fillers, colors or preservatives
- Made in Canada
Ingredients: Black soldier fly larvae, salmon, fish protein concentrate, wheat, potato, shrimp meal, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, DL-methionine, lecithin, choline chloride, L-lysine, vitamin E supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate, calendula, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, beta-carotene, rosemary extract, riboflavin, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, inositol, folic acid, vitamin A supplement, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min) 45.0%, Crude fat (min) 12.5%, Crude fiber (max) 5.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Ash (%) (max) 9.0,
Lysine (min) 2.5%, Methionine (min)1.1%, Calcium (min)1.5%, Phosphorus (min) 0.8%, Vitamin A (min) 2,500 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 (min) 600 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 75 IU/kg.
Feeding Instructions: Feed as much as fish can eat in two minutes, two or three times daily.
Storage Instructions: After opening, store in a cool dry place. See back of pack for best before date.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.