Key Features :
- As shrimp are an invertebrate (without a spine), the exoskeleton serves to protect its body. For this reason, this formula is enriched with both vitamin D3 and calcium. A high concentration of Black Soldier Fly Larvae and Salmon (#1 and #2 ingredients) also ensure an enhanced growth rate and superior condition.
- Contains up to 32%, nutrient-rich Black Soldier Fly Larvae (#1 ingredient)
High in multiple proteins (i.e. Whole Salmon – rich in Omega 3 and 6 for healthy skin, scales and fins)
- Fortified with essential vitamins, amino acids and minerals for a balanced daily diet
- Easily digestible
- Naturally palatable – a taste fish crave
- Slow sinking granules format (0.25-1.0 MM) – all fish can feed at their preferred depth
- Sustainably processed in small batches for quality control and maximum freshness
- No artifical fillers, colors or perservatives
- Made in Canada
Ingredients: Black soldier ﬂy larvae, salmon, wheat, green peas, potato, dicalcium phosphate, alfalfa nutrient concentrate, calcium carbonate, DL-methionine, lecithin, choline chloride, L-lysine, vitamin E supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate, marigold extract, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, beta-carotene, rosemary extract, riboﬂavin, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, inositol, folic acid, vitamin A supplement, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min) 32.0%, Crude fat (min) 12.0%, Crude ﬁber (max) 6.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, L-lysine (min) 2.5%, DL-methionine (min) 1.1%, Calcium (min) 1.5%, Phosphorus (min) 0.8%, Vitamin A (min) 2500 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 (min) 600 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 75 IU/kg.
Feeding Instructions: Feed as much food as shrimp can eat in two minutes, once daily
Storage Instructions: After opening, store in a cool dry place. See back of pack for best before date.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.