Antarctic krill complete food for small breed puppy (3-12 months old).
- Growth Support - Krill contains DHA, EPA, and astaxanthin, which support brain and immune system.
- Gastrointestinal Care - The dietary fiber contained in a variety of fruits and vegetables added, supports digestive system.
- Bones and Teeth - An optimal calcium-phosphorus ratio with Vitamin D3 satisfies the nutritional demand of bones and teeth during the growth period and supports a highly activity.
Chicken meal, corn, wheat, duck fat, puffed soybean meal, fish oil, frozen krill (1.0%), carrot kibble(1.0%), pea(0.5%), dried cauliflower, dried rapeseed, seaweed granules, dried tomato, dried cherry.
Guaranteed Analytical Value:
Crude Protein≥22.0%, Crude Fat≥14.0%, Crude Fiber≤5.0%, Crude Ash≤10.0%, Lysine≥0.77%, Calcium≥1.2%, Phosphorus≥1.0%, Moisture≤10.0%, Water-Soluble Chloride(Cl—)≥0.45%.
Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, D-biotin, niacinamide, D-calcium pantothenate, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, potassium chloride, L-lysine monohydrochloride, Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS,1000mg/kg), YUCCA (yucca schidigera extract), TBHQ, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate.*Based on water rehydration.
Feeding Guide (grams/day):
|Age (in months)||Adult Weight|
|9-12||switch to complete food for adult dog.||130-185||305-370||490-560|
|12-18||switch to complete food for adult dog.||470-540|
|>18||switch to complete food for adult dog.|
During age 4-5 weeks, it is necessary to moisten the dry kibbles with warm water to help baby puppy get use to the new food. After the learning and transit period dry kibbles can be fed directly without moistening.
Adult Dog during Gestation and Lactation:
|6 weeks||7 weeks||8 weeks||9 weeks|
Pregnant Dog: Increase 10% of feeding amount weekly basis from the 6th week to the next three weeks.
Lactating Dog: Increase 50% of recommended daily feeding amount under accordingly.
Recommend daily feeding amont is for reference only. Please feed your pet accordingly to its body condition and activity level.
Recommended Feeding Method:
- Feed it as recommended daily feeding amount, divide the amount into 3-4 meals a day, moisten the food with warm water if needed.
- It provides complete and balanced nutrition for your dog.
- Feeding amount will vary, depending on your dog's health, age, activity level, season, and environment.
- Fresh water should be available for your dog at all times.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.