- High temperature sterilization.
- Deodorant - keep the cage fresh and clean.
- Convenient - Sand harden when it is wet, easy to clean up.
- Economical - only remove the contaminated part; others can still be use.
- Put approximately 1 cm thick sand into the toilet.
- The sand will be harden when get wet, simply use the scoop to remove the contaminated part and keep on using the clean remains, or add new sand if necessary.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.