NO NORMAL POSTAGE
DELIVERY METHOD: SELF PICK-UP or LOCAL DELIVERY (GRAB/LALAMOVE) *AT YOUR OWN COST
Beef, whole quail, whole mackerel, duck, meaty duck bone (natural source of glucosamine), duck liver & gizzard, quail egg & duck egg (shell included) , water spinach, spinach, carrot, long beans, green beans, garlic, chili, broccoli, cabbage, pumpkin (seed included), papaya, guava, organic ground flaxseed, variety of sprouts and microgreens.
Coco&Joe BARF Golden Combo Formula
- Suitable for All Breeds, All Life Stages
- No Grains, Gluten, Added Salt, Fillers, Chemicals and Colourings, Added Preservatives and Synthetic Flavourings and Heat Processing.
- Better Breath and Healthier Teeth
- Healthier Skin and Coat
- Stronger Immune System
- Better Digestion and Absorption of Nutrients
- Stronger Joints and Bones
- Smaller Stool Volume and Less Odour
- Easy to Maintain Healthy Body Mass
Adults: Feed 2 to 4% of your dog's body weight per day. If you feel your dog is thin, then start with 4% of his body weight per day and then reassess it later. If you have an overweight dog, then start with 2%. Monitor your dog's weight regularly to adjust the amount you feed.
Puppies: Feed 3 to 6% of your puppy's body weight per day. Divide the daily amount into 2 to 4 meals. (Note: Remember to weigh your puppy at least once a week as they grow fast and you want to ensure they are fed the correct amount of BARF).
Bitches in whelp: Feed as per normal in the first 4 weeks of pregnancy. Increase to 3 to 4% of her body weight from week 5 to week 7. Increase to 4 to 6% in the last 2 weeks of pregnancy. Monitor your dog's weight regularly to adjust the amount you feed.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.