Suitable Age: For dogs of all life stages
- Meat-free formula.
- Suitable for dogs with meat-protein allergies.
- Rich in polyphenols (a strong antioxidant).
- It helps detox by eliminating wastes and toxins.
- Relatively lower calories are suitable for weight control.
- High fiber content improves stool consistency.
- Yucca extract reduces pet waste odors.
- Prebiotics and probiotics for gut health.
- Red ginseng boosts immunity and vitality.
- Highly palatable.
Organic Soybean, Organic Corn, Organic Sweet Potato, Organic Whole Barley, Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Sunflower Seed Meal, Organic Whole Flaxseed, Organic Natural Flavour, Organic Whole Oats, Beet Pulp, Calcium Phosphate, Red Ginseng Meal, Fructo Oligosaccharide, Alginic Acid Oligosaccharide, Lactobacillus, Blueberry, Broccoli, Tomato, Choline Chloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Organic Evening Primrose, Organic Carrot, Organic Garlic, Organic Spinach, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K3, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Nicotinic Acid, Fe, Cu, Zn, Se, Mn, Co, I.
Calories: 3,508 kcal/kg
Crude Protein: > 22.0 %
Crude Fat: > 10.0 %
Crude Ash: < 8.0 %Crude Fibre: < 6.0 %
Calcium: > 1.0 %
Phosphorus: > 0.4 %Moisture: < 12.0 %
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you have a smaller quantity whereby I can purchase to let my dog try to see if it is acceptable to her?
1kg is the smallest packing
How long can a 6kg packing last for a 13kg pet? Tq
For a 13kg dog the recommended amount per day is around 200g. So it should last for about a month or less
Is this suitable for 1 month old puppy?
This is for dogs that are highly allergic to meat.