- For ALL Fluval 6 and 7 Series Filters, 10 to 100 Gallons (106/7, 206/7, 306/7, 406/7).
- Comes with Mounting Hardware & Extra 18.5″ / 47 cm Ribbed Hosing. NOTHING ADDITONAL TO PURCHASE TO USE WITH YOUR EXISTING FLUVAL 6 or 7 SERIES FILTER
- For use in FRESHWATER, SALTWATER and even TURTLE aquariums where algae is often present
- COMES WITH: 4-24 hour timer
- CCFL (Cold Cathode Fluorescent Light) technology runs cooler (& 80% MORE ENERGY EFFECIENT) than traditional UVC bulbs to last up to 30,000 hours (3X longer) (Approx. 6.85 years if run 12 hours a day)
- A chemical-free and maintenance-free way to purify water. - Eradicates suspended bacteria and algae in the water column that contribute to cloudy and green water, respectively. - Helps prevent the growth of cyanobacteria that often smothers and destroys aquatic plants. - Does not harm beneficial, surface-dwelling bacteria. - Condensed design redirects water flow up, down and around the bulb to maximize contact time for effective clarification. - CCFL (Cold Cathode Fluorescent Light) technology runs cooler than traditional UVC bulbs to last up to 30,000 hours (3X longer). - Easily fits within aquarium cabinetry without cluttering existing filtration setup. - Quickly connects in-line to all canister filter hosing with an internal diameter of 5/8” (or 16mm), including all Fluval 07 and 06 Series filters. - Multi-directional – works in either direction so there is no need to move existing filter setup. - Energy-efficient – up to 80% less expensive to operate than competitive clarifiers. - 4–24 hour timer included for optional intermittent use. - Mounting hardware included. - For use in freshwater, saltwater and even turtle aquariums where algae is often present.
- Product Dimensions : 6.3 x 2.36 x 5.12 inches; 15.77 Ounces
- Item model number : A203
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.