Antarctic krill complete food for small breed adult dog (over 1 year old).
- Skin and Fur - Shiny fur requires nourishment from the root. The polyunsaturated fatty acid contained in seaweed combined with multivitamins supports skin and fur system.
- Gastrointestinal Care - The dietary fiber contained in a variety of fruits and vegetables added, supports digestive system.
- Great Palatability - Poodle, Pomeranian, Bichon Frise, French Bulldog and Schnauzer are often picky eaters. Bigger meat cubes are added to satisfy its carnivorous nature.
Chicken meal, corn, wheat, puffed soybean meal, duck fat, frozen krill (1.0%), carrot kibble(1.0%), pea(0.5%),seaweed granules, dried cauliflower, dried rapeseed, dried tomato, dried cherry.
Guaranteed Analytical Value:
Crude Protein≥20.0%, Crude Fat≥12.0%, Crude Fiber≤5.0%, Crude Ash≤10.0%, Lysine≥0.63%, Calcium≥0.8%, Phosphorus≥0.6%, Moisture≤10.0%, Water-Soluble Chloride(Cl—)≥0.09%.
Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, D-biotin, niacinamide, D-calcium pantothenate, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, potassium chloride, L-lysine monohydrochloride, Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS,1000mg/kg), YUCCA (yucca schidigera extract), TBHQ, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate.* Based on water rehydration.
Feeding Guide (grams/day):
|Weight||Normal Activity||High Activity|
Recommend daily feeding amont is for reference only. Please feed your pet accordingly to its body condition and activity level.
Recommended Feeding Method:
- Feed it as recommended daily feeding amount, divide the amount into 3-4 meals a day, moisten the food with warm water if needed.
- It provides complete and balanced nutrition for your dog.
- Feeding amount will vary, depending on your dog's health, age, activity level, season, and environment.
- Fresh water should be available for your dog at all times.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.