Your pet chinchilla should be given a dust bath at least twice a week. The dust bath will help keep his fur dry and healthy. In order to be sure that your pet is getting a good bath, his bath house should have a bottom that allows complete contact between him and the bath sand.
The new Living World Chinchilla Bath House has a sphere bottom and a unique design that helps prevent mess and retains sand inside the bath house.
Key Features :
• Removable cover for easy cleaning
• Sphere bottom ensures complete contact between chinchilla and bath sand
• Unique design helps prevent mess and retains sand inside the bath house
• Fits most wire cages
• Transparent tinted top
• Made of strong, durable plastic
• Can be used as a bath or nest
After your pet has finished his bath (usually 20-30 minutes of bath time should be enough) remove the sand from the bath house as he might use it as a toilet.