Fluval Sea Phos Clear phosphate remover rapidly removes large quantities of phosphate, silicate and dissolved organics to create clean, healthy aquarium water.
Phos Clear is a synthetic iron oxide hydroxide and ferric-based phosphate binder that removes toxic chemicals by a process called adsorption, which attracts and binds chemicals at the surface and does not leach them back into the water.
Maintaining low levels of phosphate results in ideal aquarium water conditions that allow corals to efficiently absorb the calcium they require to grow and reproduce efficiently.
Key Features :
- Maintains low levels of phosphate, creates cleaner, healthier aquarium water
- Synthetic iron oxide hydroxide and ferric-based phosphate binder is ideal for aquarium filters
- Allows corals to efficiently absorb the calcium required to grow and reproduce
- Will not affect pH or hardness
- 150 g removes up to 20 mg/L (ppm) of phosphate in a 189 L (50 US gal) aquarium
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.