- The wafers have been sized to the ideal food size for freshwater shrimp.
- Highly attractive to the shrimp. As soon as the food has been distributed, the shrimps will assemble in the feeding area.
- The wafers support color and will help maintain health and vitality.
- Easily digestible, perfect in size.
- These sinking wafers can easily remain in the water for over 24 hours without falling apart.
- Does not cloud water.
An ideal staple food for freshwater shrimps encouraging the fascinating natural feeding behavior in the shrimp. Contains high levels of spirulina to help support coloration.
Wheat flour, fish meal, soy-bean meal, brewer’s rice, brewer’s dried yeast, fish oil, dehydrated alfalfa meal, dried kelp, lecithin, wheat gluten, krill meal, spirulina, water, yellow 5 lake, blue 1 lake, minerals (calcium carbonate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium selenite, calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate), calcium propionate (preservative), potassium sorbate (preservative), vitamins [a-tocopheral acetate (source of vitamin E), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K3 activity), pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), niacin, riboflavin (source of vitamin B2), folic acid, biotin, ethoxyquin (preservative), vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin A supplement, cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3)], citric acid (preservative), propyl gallate (preservative), butylated hydroxyanisole (preservative), L-ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), magnesium oxide, DL-methionine, L-lysine, taurine.
Guaranteed analysis:Crude Protein (min.) — 33.4%
Phosphorus (min.) — 0.9%
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.